I made a lot of progress this week! I put some shiny thread around the stars*, put a tatted snowflake on**, finished the house and started the border for March. I still don’t know what to do with the goat…Maybe some fuzzy thread I’ve heard about bc white and grey get lost in the fabric…so I’m leaving him for now until I find something suitable. I can’t wait for Wednesday afternoon when we get the next one!

Invisible goat…

*DMC S5200 satin floss and Kreinik blending filament 032, one strand each. Thread Heaven really helped here!

**I used size 20 cotton thread (DMC I think) and about a yard on the shuttle was just right. I made four rings of 12ds each.

I used three strands of white for the cross stitches and two strands for the french knots. I’ll use three strands of white from now on because it shows up better.

No comments yet.

Leave a Comment

All fields are required. Your email address will not be published.